Shopbop Friends and Family Sale
The Shopbop Friends and Family sale is finally here. Which means that basically the entire site is 25% off, including sale items. From now until 11:59pm on Thursday, you’ll get 25% off your entire purchase with the code INTHEFAMILY14.
Shopbop is my go to, one stop shop whenever I need a little retail therapy in my life. It's a fashion lovers dream site, carrying everything from flip flops to evening gowns from a range of brands and designers.
But beware. For a girl on a budget (like myself), it’s a dangerous place to browse.
If you plan on taking advantage of the sale, do so quickly because items tend to sell out fast. And check out my wishlist items I'd love to invest in (if I were not a girl on a budget).
1. Parker Maxi Dress: I want to spend my entire summer in the dress. Dressed up with heels and metallic jewelry or dressed down in some flip-flops, I'd wear this dress everywhere.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat Eye Sunglasses: These are the perfect everyday sunglasses with just the right amount of glamour.
3. Gorjana Gold Ring: Love this ring worn alone or layered with multiple rings. The cutout detail adds a tribal element that makes it look like this was picked up on an exotic vacation.
4. Impact Coffee Table Book: I’m obsessed with fashion coffee table books, so this is a great time to pick one up at a discount.
5. Geometric Print Scarf: Scarves are the ultimate layering piece and the perfect way to add some personality to an outfit. I’m loving the geometric print on this one.
6. B Brian Atwood Twist Strap Wedge: Wedges are a summer staple in my wardrobe and I’m obsessed with the purple color of this pair.
7. Kate Spade Scallop Pocket iPhone Case: Not only is this bright iPhone case perfect for warmer temps, but the outside pocket is great for storing your credit cards when you don’t want to carry around a purse.
8. FRAME Denim: This sale is the perfect time to pick up some new designer denim. I love FRAME because of the ridiculously long inseam, allowing us long-limbed ladies to wear our heels.
9. House of Harlow 1960 Earrings: Turquoise and gold is my favorite summer jewelry combination and these are the perfect everyday studs.
10. Ancient Greek Sandals: These are my ideal sandals. Comfortable, whimsical, and the neutral color can be paired with anything.
11. Linea Pelle Hunter Tote: Slouchy, leather, and the perfect tan color. This is the go-to bag I want to carry all summer long.
12. Torn by Ronny Kobo Dress: I love the fact that this cocktail dress has just the right amount of sexiness without being overly risqué.
What items are on your wishlist? Will you be taking advantage of the Shopbop sale?